Reason #7 to Attend the Sustain-a-Ball: Kick up your creativity with what you wear, from formal to “farmall!”
Why should you join us at the RenewLV’s 2017 Sustain-a-Ball on June 17?
Attire at the Sustain-a-Ball will be “anything goes” from overalls to tuxedos, or any combination in between. What will YOU wear? We can’t wait to see!
Wesley Works in Emmaus will be providing complementary photography services for the event! So, WHATEVER you wear, you’ll be going home with a momento photograph to remember this fun and most magical evening.
Buy your tickets ($50 each) TODAY at https://tinyurl.com/sustainaball
(We have to give a headcount to the Brew Works on Saturday, so please buy your ticket now!)
A big thank you to Sheila Youst who has helped us to organize the ever-popular “Wall of Wine” (in which you go home with 26 bottles of wine donated by our fabulous RenewLV board of directors.) Sheila has also organized a fabulous silent auction with items such as:
- Apple Jack and distillery tour and tasting from Eight Oaks Craft Distillers in New Tripoli
- A signed, numbered, framed portrait of the Native American dancer/flute-player performing at the event, Delwin Fiddler, Jr. by Lehigh Valley photopher, Lynnette Van Balen at White Lightening Images.
- Book, “The Price of Gold, The Toll and Triumph of One Man’s Olympic Dream,” signed by author, Olympic Gold Medalist and executive director, of Valley Preferred Cycling Center, Marty Nothstein (value: $200)
- Gift certificates to Dan’s Camera City for photo product, photo gift or DPU class (value: $250)
- Beautiful gift baskets from:
- High end golf putter from Sittler Golf in Kutztown
- Gift cards from
Join our title sponsor, Embassy Bank and others including Samuel Adams-Brewing the American Dream,The Amaranth Foundation, Jenny’s Kuali, The Lehigh Valley Health Network, The Sustainable Energy Fund, Canns-Bilco Outdoor Power Equipment, Wesley Works, Morris Black & Sons, Working Dog Press, David Horung Architect Planner, Inc., Morgan Stanley, The Fegley’s Allentown Brew Works, Don Miles, Mike Drabenstott, Bill Erdman, Bill George, Dick Lane, Julie Thomases, Lehigh University, Natural Awakenings
Good friends, good food, good times, good cause. We hope to see you there!
Entertainment will include dancing to easy listening jazz standards performed by “The Austin Kruczek Group,” an ensemble that includes guitar, trombone, piano and bass.
Saturday, June 17 from 6 – 10 PM
Allentown Brew Works, 812 W. Hamilton Street
Program, hors d’oeuvres
Ceremony by Lakota Leader
Pasta bar, dessert, music, dancing
Attire: Formal to Farm-All!
The RenewLV 2017 Sustain-a-Ball will be a celebration of Lehigh Valley efforts to protect and preserve the region’s farmland, helping to fund RenewLV’s 2017 Farmland Preservation advocacy.
If you have questions, want to be a sponsor or contribute something to the silent auction, or need additional information, call 917-288-3936 or email email@example.com