Sign up now for free beer, food and business coaching advice for food and beverage entrepreneurs Monday, 5/8
Join us Monday Night at the Allentown Brew Works for Free Beer, Free Food and Free Business Advice
Samuel Adams Hosting Brewing the American Dream Speed Coaching Event to Help Food & Beverage Small Business Owners in the Lehigh Valley
WHAT: Samuel Adams, in partnership with RenewLV, is bringing its popular Small Business Speed Coaching event to the Allentown Brew Works on May 8th. If you are a food and beverage entrepreneur, farmer with value added products, craft brewer or person with a dream of starting a food-based business, you are invited!
Designed to provide expert, personalized business advice, the event is part of Samuel Adams Brewing the American Dream, a micro-lending and coaching program for small business owners working in food, beverage, and craft brewing.
During the dynamic Speed Coaching event, food and beverage business owners – including craft brewers – will be counseled by a variety of business experts to generate new ideas and strategies that will help their businesses grow and succeed. Each entrepreneur can participate in up to six 20-minute personalized, high-impact coaching sessions with small business specialists as well as experts from Sam Adams.
And, we have some regional rock stars lined up as business coaches! Here are just a few:
- Attorney, Buddy Lesavoy, managing partner of Lesavoy Butz & Seitz LLC, Attorneys at Law, experienced in family business, start-ups, business succession planning and real estate matters
- Mark Aurand, attorney with Davison & McCarthy, PC regularly handles general business matters such as leases, financing, commercial contracts and operating agreements
- Peter Dent President of CDG Environmental, has served as CEO coach and has experience in launching new products and firms
- Tim Herrlinger, Director of Community and Economic Development at Northampton County,
- Michael Drabenstott, President of Drabenstott Communications Group a marketing and PR consultancy focusing on closely held businesses. He has counceled businesses on everything from brand strategy, positioning and messaging to digital development, copy writing and public relations.
- Jo-Ann Pendleton, principal with The Designers Eye Creative Group, a firm specializing in sustainable interior design will advise businesses on merchandising and decor — how to make their spaces inviting to customers without breaking the bank
- Anthony Durante, Program Manager with the Allentown Economic Development Corporation manages all aspects of AEDC’s business incubation program at the Bridgeworks Enterprise Center
- Sheila Youst specializes in accounting for small businesses
- Chris Cocca will be available to advise on food trucks and social media
And these are just a few of the coaches coming from the Lehigh Valley…
Sam Adams will also have rock stars in sales and distribution and packaging. No small business subject is off-limits. The goal is to help passionate entrepreneurs get real-world, practical advice and become more profitable.
Attendees can expect a fun evening of learning, networking and comradery, and will also receive a copy of Quench Your Own Thirst: Business Lessons Learned Over a Beer or Two by Samuel Adams brewer and founder, Jim Koch.
WHEN: Monday, May 8, 2017
6:30 – 9 PM ET
WHERE: Allentown Brew Works
812 W. Hamilton Street
Allentown, PA 18101
This program has coached or mentored over 6,000 small businesses through events like Speed Coaching.
Speed coaching in Lehigh Valley is a free event and open to all entrepreneurs in food, beverage and craft brewing. Businesses interested in attending can find out more information and register at: https://tinyurl.com/mbveh2u
We hope to see you there, but space is limited so reserve your spot here today.
This event is free with light fare and beverages to be served. Must be 21 and over to attend!
For more information about the Brewing the American Dream program, please visit the website.