Monthly Archives: August 2016
Have you been intrigued by the economic resurgence of Easton, PA?
Have you noticed that a lot of what’s happening in the way of economic development centers around local food?
Have you wondered about what you might learn from the Easton Experience that would be relevant in your neighborhood or municipality?
We’ve organized an event where you can hear from the people who helped make it happen, including:
· Mayor Sal Panto
· State Representative Bob Freeman, History of the Farmers Market
· Jared Mast, Ambassador Program and the role of GDEP
· Megan McBride, Easton Farmers Market
· Kim Kemmetz, Easton Main Street
· Tod Auman from Dundore & Heister, “Why I came to Easton”
· Ben Scholl of Scholl’s Orchard, The Farm/City Connection
· Jo Moranville, Garlic Fest, Growing a Food Festival With Care
The panel discussion will be followed by small group table discussions where you can connect with panelists and other local resources for lessons learned and advice.
There is no cost to attend this event, thanks to the generosity of our sponsor, Samuel Adams Brewing the American Dream.
However, seating is limited, so please register today at: http://tinyurl.comj6er2xf